CastleVille Legends: Happy Thanksgiving Royals

CastleVille Legends

Dear Royals, although we no longer have our beloved CastleVille Legends game with us. I hope that you find other things to be thankful for this holiday. It took quite a bit of digging around in my file folders but this might interest a few loyal fans. During November there were a few holiday quests that came up during this time of the year.

CVL quest: Autumn Feast
Release date: Nov 2014

CastleVille Legends
 The quest begins for all Royals that were at level 10 with this introduction screen by Rafael. He's dressed pretty nicely isn't he? I believe he's still wearing his costume from Halloween. The developers weren't very proactive with these kinds of things.
CastleVille Legends
Place 2 Log Benches anywhere on your land. The log benches were found in the Marketplace under the Decorations tab.

Place 2 Wine Tables anywhere on your land. These were also purchased for coins in the Marketplace in the Decorations section.

Craft 4 Opal-studded cups. These were created with opals at the Jeweler. Don't quote me on that one it's been a long time. (sobs sobs)
CastleVille Legends
The quest reward was a nice chunk of experience to help your castle grow. I sure do miss the game. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this flashback. Happy Thanksgiving. May your tummies be filled and your castle be full of warmth and love.

Happy Playing!
Masaya Silverwynde

Catch me on my other social sites:
Google+ Wendy May FV2CE 

Comments

Popular Posts