Hazel's Return to CastleVille Legends

A fantastic sneak peek at Hazel's return 

This video thumbnail is copyrighted as aYoutube Partner
This video thumbnail is copyrighted - Youtube Partner 
Hail Royals, 

I had promised a sneak peek at Hazel's domain a very long while ago but I figured that instead of typing it all down that I simply show you all what is coming. Mind you, this is still being tested and there are things not yet in place. I hope you all enjoy this new video. Fair warning that there is a bit of lag due to Facebook games not working proper at the time I was video taping. If you all like it please let me know as I do hope to continue creating more CVL videos in the near future.

  Hazel's Return:
   

Thanks for watching! 

-Masaya
CastleVille Legend

Comments

  1. @Gemi76 Hi! I'm happy you liked the video. Happy playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the news about Hazel, looking forward to event!
    Do you know when they are going to take the cuffs off the level 60 cap and give us same goals we used to have?
    Love the game but has been almost a year since I reached the ceiling and getting bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for Hazel area to open. At a level 60 player there isn't much to do and lately all these quests are about just time killers to make a bunch of stuff we don't really need and filling storage. I really hope Hazel's area will allow alliance members to help each other again....these quests lately don't allow much intereaction within the alliance and we've lost many players. Everyone has gotten bored and tired of just making stuff and the inability to help each other so please tell me that this might change with Hazel's arrival? Thank you. Loved the video and makes me happy to see it's still planning to open this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me , I don't know what happen . I can't pass level 60 . I can't rescue Hazel and Maryl . I can't even see what their land look like . HELP ME PLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts