Waffling about but still in the game

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Royals of Castleville Legends!

Apologies to all. Life got a tad bit busy but I haven't stopped playing nor wanting to stop blogging about Castleville Legends. By now you're probably un-raveling the secrets of the Hall of Heroes. As it isn't a special event I decided to not make a series walk-through of the questline. I have made one of the first part(which I'll upload soon) though I believe it's redundant to make guides about the other quests as they follow the same path.

My new website avatar: Lady Masaya
However, I do plan on writing about the lore that is being given to us by Zynga. We are finally being given answers to several questions that were laid out before us as we first began to play this game. I want to go into that in a more detailed manner. I hope you look forward to reading it.

Thanks for visiting,
-Masaya at Castleville Legend

Comments

Popular Posts