Sneek Peek Hazel's castle without green fog

*´¨ )
¸.·´¸·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.* Royals gather round,


I wanted to write two walk-through entries in regards to the return of Cursed Fog and Fredrick's quest today. However, the pictures I've just received from another CastleVille Legends fan are way too juicy and exciting to not share right away.

Let's go take a look!

Un-covered: Hazel's castle without green fog
Up close and personal
Thanks to Royal Katie I can share these photos of Hazel's castle without the green fog. In my last entry, Sneak Peek: Starfall the Night Dragon and Halloween Tidbits, I guessed about the placement of the jack-o-lantern and gargoyle statues. It's good to see my guess wasn't out of the ballpark.
A new Place of Legend
Out of privacy I've fogged out the portrait of the FB friend that answered Royal Katie's knight request. Now, note that Hazel's castle is actually a new Place of Legend. Keep in mind the supplies and rewards are not set in stone. However, if the supplies are what they are shown to be? We can assume then it's pretty expensive to send heroes to explore this new Place of Legend. The time duration on this new dungeon is hefty as well. An entire day to explore!
The full Monty
Zooming out we can take in the front of Hazel's castle much better. Again, the actual visuals and placement of decorations are not set in stone. From what we know from the Facebook page the Zynga team is still working on this area of land. What we are seeing is the basic skeleton of the area complete with terrain mishaps. Still it gives a good insight into what Hazel's castle really looks like.

What do you think? Is Hazel's castle and new land area something you are looking forward to very soon? Myself, oh yes, bring on the new lands! 

Credits: I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek courtesy of Royal Katie, a helpful CVL fan that wanted to share with us! Thanks again for sharing the pictures. We wouldn't have been able to see this new eye candy without your help, Royal Katie!

Happy Playing,
-Masaya at CastleVille Legends

#Hazels Castle #CVL

Comments

  1. I think it's a glitch, I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, only mone showed all of the land unDer the fog, I have pics of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Autumn, wow that sounds really interesting. I would love to showcase your pictures! If this sounds ace then feel free to send the pictures you have to me at my email address(ladyravana @ yahoo.com). I'll properly credit you of course! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Sheri, I wish I knew as Zynga changed things up a bit. Hazel was hinted to be released during Halloween/Christmas but Zynga went with entirely different quest-lines. They've since taken off her picture from their web banner and took away the gloom gun that was on her tower. I honestly have no clue if she'll be opened anytime soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts