Blog: HTTPS is now available


A Happy Player is a Safe Surfer
Greetings Kings and Queens,

I hope that your week is starting out as a happy one. Today, I wanted to talk a little about a small but important change in regards to my little CastleVille Legends fansite.

At long last HTTPS support is now available for the blog publishing service I use. Basically, it's a good thing to have for a website. HTTPS does a variety of things but one of them that I like is that it helps to make things a lot safer for visitors. An example, is that it checks to make sure that visitors are not being redirected to a malicious location. And so I've opted in for CV Legend to participate.

As a visitor you can now use the old HTTP address (your bookmarks remain the same) or you can now visit with the new HTTPS address:

The https URL is now available:
https://castlevillelegend.blogspot.com/

Due to a new layout I recently put up it is possible that some of the current functionality of this site may not work over HTTPS. If you come across anything that doesn't work in HTTPS please let me know by commenting below or contacting me via email(Site email link is at the top of the website).

Time to write up the last part for the new event.

Happy playing!
- Masaya
CastleVille Legend

Comments

Popular Posts