CastleVille Legends is Closing.

CVL shuts down 

Official confirmation has been given.

Dear Royals of CastleVille Legends,

CastleVille Legends will be shutting down its doors on March 31st 2016.

It's official.
 Every player that has crowns will be given the option to transfer the currency to either FarmVille 2: Country Escape or FarmVille Harvest Swap. Both are mobile-only games. There will be a form to fill out and you will need your Zynga Player ID and the email associated with the game.

Edit: Bad news everyone, it looks like we are only getting a mystery gift. The crowns we have in CVL will not be transferred!

A thing that isn't mentioned on this page(but I would like to add) is that it is highly recommended that you first install the game you'd like the currency transferred to before filling out the form. This will ensure that you receive your currency transfer properly.

Please visit this page:  http://zynga.my/CVLClosure to begin the process once this has been done.

No Refunds


If you are not a fan of either games please know that there will be zero refunds given. This is our only choice as to have our currency transferred.

One Small Request from CVL Group Leaders or Players

If you are a CVL group leader I ask if you have any information/pictures from previous quests/events  or guides on  CastleVille Legends to please mail the files to me. I would like to archive as much as possible about the game here on the fansite. I'll keep this site up for as long as net life allows.

Please also send how you would like to be credited for the information. If you have a picture of your group/Alliance I'll be happy to credit those as well.

I will also be making a farewell video to CVL that I will post on my Youtube Channel. If you would like your kingdom included then please send me four photos(at least 800x600) of your kingdom or Alliance Group with name/name of Alliance.

Thank you!

Saying Farewell to a Great Game

I don't know about everyone else but I'm not quite ready to say farewell. It's never easy to even start saying such a thing. I am still on the fence about moving forward with my own projects about CastleVille Legends. This is hard. We were given a bit of hope that CVL would move forward but it seems the higher ups have given their final decision on the matter. To be honest, the moment I read that the San Francisco Zynga office was being closed down(and sold off) I had a feeling this may happen. And it did, and it does not feel good at all.


In closing, I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of my fanblog. Over the years I had posted hints and sneak peek guides that only a small group of players ever saw. As time passed and word spread amongst the community, this fansite grew to the point I was able to reach over 4000 CastleVille Legends visitors.

I am so grateful to all that helped to make this little site what is today. If you have any questions or would like to keep in contact via mail I can be reached here or you can send me messages on Google+ or post a comment on any of the fansites(I'll post those at the end) I upkeep.

Thank you for your continued support over the years. It has been an adventure.

-Masaya 
"Happy Playing!"


Twitterhttps://twitter.com/LadyDarkFire

Google+https://www.google.com/+MasayaSilverwynde

All My Alts: A World of Warcraft Fansite

Royal Ever After: A Royal Story Fansite

Country Escape: A FarmVille 2 Country Escape Fansite


Comments

Popular Posts