Possible Error: Welcome Back quests

Welcome back possible errors...

Seriously, apologies for any hopes of at least busywork. The possible roll-out quests are now being regarded as a glitch by Zynga Moderators. Apparently a few fellow Royals also have various other quests from the past showing up in their quest logs.

This is the current Moderator's response:
Zynga Moderator
Happy playing? *sobs*
I would hold off from doing anything if these quests have re-appeared in your quest log as there is a strong possibility any progress will disappear. Although I generally take what the Zynga Moderators say with a grain of salt (They are the community watchers not the actual developers) I do agree it's best to not waste materials and wait things out.

We'll soon see what the CVL team really has in store for us if anything.

Again, apologies. I'm sure this discredits me quite a bit but it's not my intention to ever bring out false information. I only put out things as they appear. Sometimes it works out in our favor but alot of other times it does not. :<

Take care,
Masaya

Comments

  1. No worries Masaya - I just wonder if the level 60 players have anything further to look forward to in the game besides making just a bunch of stuff to busy work now that the last land for Hazel opened up? Any plans in the works to create more opportunities for land and actual quests related to that new area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this explains my current quests!! I keep doing the tower quests that are there even though time is up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts