Keeping Watch in CVL

Welcome to Royal Legend in 2016

Castleville Legend in 2016

Kings and Queens,

it seems that CastleVille Legends is still on a small break until further notice. Things can still be bright as we look forward to new adventures in our kingdoms. For myself, this means I can finally start finishing up the character pages/places of legends combos that I've been meaning to finish. I'll also be putting up a new site theme. Maybe even have another go at Myra's Market meter(although certain markets are a bit hellish).

What's New?

Nothing new as of yet for our kingdoms. However, Zynga will be releasing a new support website(I think this is their 3rd design) this month which will have all of the Zynga games together with various support articles. More or less, what we have now, minus the annoying login system that often did not work for all players. Their plan is to eventually add in other support options so that we we can get in touch with support easier.
Winter has come for Castleville Legends
If time allows I have been thinking about developing a nonprofit visual novel for CastleVille Legends. A visual novel is an interactive, mixed media, minimal game. Basically a light novel with video game aspects/cartoon graphics. This is something that will take a bit of time since I'm only one person(not a professional either *sobs*) but it seems fun in my mind. I always wanted to explore the game story further than what the CVL team has been giving us. And although it's ambitious of me I think some of you might enjoy it as well. I'll probably write another blog post to pitch a few ideas and show some examples of what I mean at a later date.

I hope you all are doing well. The crystal ball has yet to show anything new but I will continue to check. I hope to have good news soon. Whether trying out a new game or upgrading your castle vaults to max level. Always remember ---

Happy Playing!
- Masaya
Royal Legend


Comments

  1. Still playing - waiting for more levels / land / higher moneyloft etc. - Helping others in the alliance to level up etc. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting desperately for new quests/events... Have you any news ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts