A Farewell to CastleVille Legends

CastleVille Legends

Hello everyone, it's been a long while hasn't it? I hope you all are doing well! A couple of people have recently asked me why I never released a 'good-bye' video for CastleVille Legends. The reason was that I did make one but it was far too emotional to view. Seriously, I was angry, ranting, and even trying hard to not show my tears. In the end, I decided to not show those parts. Instead I cut out all of the commentary and left in the game footage. Nothing too exciting as it was only a small tour of my kingdom before the online servers were shut down. But it's nice to look back and see what use to be one of the most awesome fantasy games.

Click on the below video to view:


Please support my channel by liking or subscribing. Thank you so much for watching.

Happy Playing!
-Masaya

Comments

Popular Posts