In Regards to Hazel's Return

In Regards to Hazel's Return

Hello Kings and Queens,

it's come to my attention that a few players have questions about the article I wrote back on April 1st called: Exciting News - Hazel's Return. I had written a bit about this before on an entry posted on April 4th called: News Roundup: Zynga Closures and More however it might have been missed.

As much as I would love for it to have been a reality, I created it as a parody entry for that day's particular holiday - April Fools Day.
One day it may happen. One day...
I know that when possible I do release real sneak peeks to CastleVille Legends events/quests. However, not in this case. My apologies for not making it more obvious, but it was meant to be read as a parody article. Hazel is not set to be released for a while yet.


Happy playing,
-Masaya of 
CastleVille Legend

Comments

Popular Posts